Pacer T Power Supply
The Pacer T Solid State, High-Frequency Power Supply
Frequency Range: 1-100 kHz
Power Range: 50-8,000 kW (8 MW)
The Pacer T is one of our most versatile power supplies. The standard IGBT transistors combine high frequency and fast switching, making this power source ideal for all induction applications.
Features & Benefits:
- IGBT inverter technology
- Solid state frequency conversion
- Single board logic control
- Built-in diagnostics
- Water cooled with optional side-mount water system
- Complete short circuit protection
- Digital metering
- Cabinet isolation for controls
- Continuous power control from 1% to 110%
- Under-voltage main circuit breaker trip
- Internal load matching components
- HMI dashboard
Providing Heating & Melting Solutions Since 1916
Optional Side-Mounted Water Supply
The optional side-mount water supply features all non-ferrous components with a self-contained pump and motor and a high-efficiency heat exchanger that ensures high-quality water is fed to the critical components.
The touchscreen display allows for convenient monitoring and helpful troubleshooting steps.
Optional water path temperature monitoring is available.
Ajax TOCCO Supplies Induction Billet Heating System At Bonney ForgeJun 23, 2015 by Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic
Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic recently shipped a 1300 kW PowerForge billet heating system to Bonney Forge Corporation, located in Mt. Union, PA. Learn more.