Pacer II Power Supply
The Pacer II Solid State Power Supply
Frequency Range: .06-3 kHz (60-3000 Hz)
Power Range: 100-20,000 kW (20 MW)
The Pacer II is one of our most versatile solid state, variable frequency power supply. The standard SCR transistors combine high frequency and fast switching, making this power source ideal for both heating and melting applications.
Features & Benefits:
- SCR inverter technology
- High-efficiency solid state frequency conversion
- Single board logic control system
- Built-in diagnostics
- Fiberoptics to transmit control signals
- Water cooled with optional side mount water system
- Complete short circuit protection
- HMI dashboard
- Digital metering of output kW, volts, amps, and frequency
- Cabinet isolation of the control section from the power section for safety
- Continuous power control from 3% to 110%
- Main circuit breaker includes under voltage trip
- Internal load matching components
Providing Heating & Melting Solutions Since 1916
Optional Side Mounted Water Supply
The optional side mount water supply features all nonferrous components with a self-contained pump and motor, and a high-efficiency heat exchanger that ensures high-quality water is fed to the critical components.
The touchscreen display allows for convenient monitoring and helpful troubleshooting steps.
Optional water path temperature monitoring is available.
Isolated Cabinet Design
The power supply is designed to isolate the logic board, keeping it separate from any water or electrical failure in the power circuit, dramatically increasing board life and greatly reducing maintenance.