Pacer HF Power Supply
High-Frequency Power Supply
Frequency Range: 25-100 kHz
Power Range: 100-6,000 kW (6 MW)
The Pacer HF induction heating power supply represents the latest in high-frequency inverter technology. The wide conductance window and wide frequency range make this unit the most user-friendly and versatile induction heating power supply on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- IGBT Inverter Technology
*MOSFETS used for higher frequency
- High-efficiency solid state frequency conversion
- Single board logic control system simplifies maintenance
- Built-in diagnostics
- Water cooled with optional side-mount water system
- Main circuit breaker includes under-voltage trip
- Complete short circuit protection
- Digital metering of output kW, volts, amps, and frequency
- Tubular cabinet frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet isolation of the control section from the power section for safety
- Continuous power control from 3% to 110%
- Internal load matching components
- All-digital HMI dashboard
Providing Heating & Melting Solutions Since 1916
Optional Side-Mounted Water Supply
The optional side-mount water supply features all non-ferrous components with a self-contained pump and motor and a high-efficiency heat exchanger that ensures high-quality water is fed to the critical components.
The touchscreen display allows for convenient monitoring and helpful troubleshooting steps.
Optional water path temperature monitoring is available.
Ajax TOCCO Supplies Induction Billet Heating System At Bonney ForgeJun 23, 2015 by Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic
Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic recently shipped a 1300 kW PowerForge billet heating system to Bonney Forge Corporation, located in Mt. Union, PA. Learn more.