CFC III Power Supply
CFC III Solid State Power Supply
Power Range: 50-3,000 kW (3 MW)
- Balanced 3-phase power
- IGBT inverter technology
- High-efficiency solid state frequency conversion
- Single board logic control system
- Built-in diagnostics
- Water cooled with optional side mount water system
- Complete short circuit protection
- HMI dashboard
- Digital metering of output kW, volts, amps, and frequency
- Cabinet isolation of the control section from the power section for safety
- Continuous power control from 10% to 110%
- Main circuit breaker includes under voltage trip
- Internal load matching components
Providing Heating & Melting Solutions Since 1916
Optional Side Mounted Water Supply
The optional side mount water supply features all nonferrous components with a self-contained pump and motor, and a high-efficiency heat exchanger that ensures high-quality water is fed to the critical components.
The touchscreen display allows for convenient monitoring and helpful troubleshooting steps.
Optional water path temperature monitoring is available.
Isolated Cabinet Design
The power supply is designed to isolate the logic board, keeping it separate from any water or electrical failure in the power circuit, dramatically increasing board life and greatly reducing maintenance.
Ajax TOCCO to Supply 30T Channel Induction Zinc Holding Furnace to Mining CompanyMar 01, 2015 by Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic
Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic supplies one stationary channel induction furnace for holding and maintaining at temperature a bath of molten zinc. Learn more.
Ajax TOCCO Supplies Induction Heater For FBE Coating System At L.B. FosterMar 02, 2015 by Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic
Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic recently shipped a 4,500 kW 12 pulse Pacer II induction heating system to the L.B. Foster Coated Products pipe coating facility in Birmingham, AL. Learn more.