Training available at our place or yours
While most of our training courses focus on the most technical part of the induction system, we also offer customized maintenance classes covering your complete system, as well as safety and equipment operator training.
"Scheduled Training" courses held at ATM’s Warren, Ohio training center:
- All types of ATM power supply courses - providing a comprehensive understanding of the theory of operation, troubleshooting methods, and maintenance. Classroom lecture covers the power semi-conductor technology employed in the design and power and control circuit theory. The hands-on portion allows each student to safely apply classroom instruction to an operating power supply using our factory test equipment. Take home classroom manuals and drawings are included with these PowerPointTM training sessions.
- OSHA (certified) 10 Hour occupational safety course for General Industry with heavy emphasis on electrical safety - Upon completion, participants receive a 10 Hour card from OSHA
ATM publishes a yearly schedule of the above classes - contact us for complete course outline and class schedule.
ATM Training Classes
"On Site Training" courses held at your facility
Any of our "scheduled training" classes can be conducted at your facility. In addition to these we offer:
- Hands-on technical training for non-ATM brands of power supplies and systems
- Induction heat treating basics and general overview
- Safe operating practices when working with induction melting furnaces
- Technical training for any older design ATM power supply or system
- Custom courses developed for meeting your induction system operation and maintenance needs
Advantages to "On Site Training"
- Provide training to more employees when having our trainer come to you
- Save on employee productivity time and travel expenses
- Can provide multiple training sessions for all worker shifts
- Hands-on training on your own equipment and application
- SRS provides a firm price quote to include all time, travel and expenses for our trainer
For more information or to arrange for any of our Operation and Maintenance Training Programs, ask for System Reliability Services (SRS) when calling
330-372-8511 or email us at SRS@ajaxtocco.com
ny brand, type or application
Induction system parts, field service, maintenance, repairs