Technical service when you need it
Ajax TOCCO maintains an independent field service group of engineers and technical experts who can be immediately dispatched when a customer’s equipment is down.
Service Engineers are factory trained to understand induction theory, various power supply designs, and ancillary support systems.
As a result of selecting and training the best qualified individuals, ATM’s field service team is responsible for the repair and maintenance of any induction power supply or system, regardless of brand, type or application.
Field service capabilities:
- Induction and electromagnetic stirring systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing ATM and non-ATM power supplies and systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and in some cases conduct training of your personnel
- Arrive at your facility fully equipped and ready to troubleshoot, repair and restore production
- Pull and install spare melting furnace coils and inductors, supervise furnace re-lines
- Recommend follow-up action and performance enhancing upgrades
- Expert repair of various mechanical and electrical systems, including custom machinery, PLCs, MMIs, water cooling systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics
Ajax TOCCO’s Field Service Engineers are trained to troubleshoot and repair any brand, type and application of induction equipment.
- Work with a single service provider for meeting all of your induction system field service needs
- Save time and money when our Field Service Engineers are dispatched from one of our regional offices or service centers nearest to you
- 24 hour emergency response time in most cases
- Competitive field service rates
- Call-in technical help hotline often enables customers to find problems and make repairs themselves
Ask for field services by calling 330-372-8511or email SRS@ajaxtocco.com for assistance with non-ATM brands of induction equipment.
ny brand, type or application
Induction system parts, field service, maintenance, repairs