Often Ajax TOCCO’s SRS group is called upon to solve uptime problems by implementing upgrades to existing induction systems. We work with you to devise a plan for solving the weakest link of the reliability chain.
Common field upgrades:
Upgrades include engineering, materials, and field service installation/test.
- Side Mount Water System - An all non-ferrous self-contained system to facilitate the use of low conductivity coolant, crucial for a highly reliable induction system
- Coil Cycle Counter
- Ground Detector - Ajax TOCCO Magnethermic developed a versatile ground detection and protection system for existing heating and melting installations
- The preassembled unit can be installed on most existing induction systems in one day
- Deionized Water Filter System - Can be added to any power supply water system for constant filtering and easy control of conductivity
- Control system upgrades to increase reliability and ease of use
- Induction system reconfiguration for a different part specification, purpose or application
- Electromagnetic flux control devices
- Power supply output switching module
- Material handling improvements
- Furnace and inductor improvements
Scheduled Maintenance Services
Side Mount Water System: Preassembled ready for mounting on or near any existing power supply or heat station.
Ground Detector Assembly | Coil Cycle Counter was developed as a way for customers to measure coil life.
Dual Deionize and Sediment Filter Assembly can be added to any existing water system.
Call System Reliability Services (SRS) today to request a quotation for this or any of our other Scheduled Maintenance Services.
330-372-8511 or email us at SRS@ajaxtocco.com
ny brand, type or application
Induction system parts, field service, maintenance, repairs